View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 02:00 PM   #6
On one quarter

I shopped there and the Electronics Boutique. the other place to buy games was Toys R Us. Nobody had Neo Geo games in inventory though. I didnt even know the console existed until I saw it in a HBO movie. then I had to save for a year just to get it. took six weeks to arrive. then I had to save for 6 months to buy a controller. then I had to save for 4 months to buy Sam Sho II. it was 1996 before I could play it. worth it though. the only other game I bought was puzzle bobble. that game was tight. way more replay value too.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.