View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 08:06 PM   #45
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by prhom View Post
I could easily see Tyrod starting this week and having a great game against us to prove he shouldn’t have been benched. The chiefs haven’t had a stretch like this since the 1-5 start a few years ago. Some of the guys on the team now will remember that. Will anyone step up? Let’s see. I share your doubt that it’s Smith. The offensive line might and that could be enough if Hunt were to have a monster game with multiple TDs.
Agreed. There are offensive options outside of Smith as well. Smith is so cursed in that he has NO ability to be that guy that fires up the team and marches them out breathing fire.
The defense has lost its leaders due to injury and when that happens, the discipline breaks down, the gut goes un-checked, and shitty teams can put some points up. That said, the D did its job against NYG.
Frankly, I'm ready to start Mahomes if only to get the rest of this team out of its funk.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.