View Single Post
Old 11-21-2017, 07:17 PM   #39
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I think it WILL happen. Both Smith AND Reid are NOT "bounce back" guys. When this team has come back the following week after an ass kicking, it wasn't Reid and Smith doing the leading. From time to time, the defense just gets tired of this shit and throws down the juice. And of course, Reid and "Shitty" get to profit from it.

This defense COULD feast on Buffalo. The question is, will they?
I could easily see Tyrod starting this week and having a great game against us to prove he shouldn’t have been benched. The chiefs haven’t had a stretch like this since the 1-5 start a few years ago. Some of the guys on the team now will remember that. Will anyone step up? Let’s see. I share your doubt that it’s Smith. The offensive line might and that could be enough if Hunt were to have a monster game with multiple TDs.
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.