View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 05:56 PM   #46
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
For all the people who prefer winter over summer:

Get

****ed
To be fair, the reason I like it is decreased workload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
No shit.

Spent my morning trying to get a car out of a 4-foot drift. Some people have no business driving in winter.

For the record, I'd like to find the author of Field of Dreams and ****ing throttle his soul. Mother****er from NY thinks Iowa is heaven. Live here in January you ****ing moron.
Quote:
8-9 inches but it's so cold, it's all powder. Blowing around like crazy. Roads drift shut in a couple hours, even after the maintainer goes through.

I had a path cut and told them "stay to the left". Of course, when I got down the to assess the situation, they were 4 feet too far to the right.
Quote:
Yeah, can't wait for the arctic blast.
I can feel the hate through the computer screen.

Hilariously, dad told me the coldest he's ever been ever was in Iowa. Him and some other guys did a Deere tour in I wanna say the late 70s or early 80s. If it was a Gold Key thing it was like 82. He said the high for the couple days he was there was like 0 and -20s as the low. He said there was a damn snow drift in his hotel room one morning. Just brutal cold everywhere. Said the only place he was warm was the foundry. God I laugh every time he brings it up. He damn near shivers every time.

Dad hates the cold as much as anyone I've ever met.

****ing Iowa man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote