View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 10:31 AM   #36
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
There's no guarantee that he'll be great of course, but what is there to really complain about with his first game?

The ball came out crisp, he was accurate, he didn't flinch in the pocket, he was poised, he displayed excellent athleticism...

People were down on this kid coming out, and they were wrong. And if you're down on him now, you're still wrong.
He wasn't that accurate. At time he was but at times he also missed a couple of really easy throws.

And again, he was poised until he basically threw the game away on a throw that every QB is told from the time they can walk not to make.

I'm down on EVERY QB coming out. Why? Because 3/4 of them never pan out. That's just the way it is. I'm not going to crown any of them until they've proven something.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.