View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 11:51 AM   #16
Veteran

One time, I was driving back from Colorado, when a blizzard shut down the Interstate and forced me to find a motel room in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Well wouldn't you know, the guy in the room next to mine gets a knock on the door about 10:00, and sure enough, it was a hooker.

I don't need to tell you how thrilling it was to have a honest-to-goodness call girl right next door.
Fortunately, the wall was paper thin, so it was just like having her in my room.

Man! Whadda night!

All true! 100% I only wish I were making it up.
shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.