Thread: Football Austin Ekeler wants out
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2023, 12:11 PM   #18
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
There it is again.

Everybody's laughing and having a good time shitting on our enemies, and you waltz into a thread saying, "I mean.... this guy seems nice... good dude and great player!"

You're one step away from posting highlights of the few big plays he's made against the Chiefs in the past couple of years just to draw attention to yourself and say, "Look at me! I'm impartial and a totally dispassionate football fan!!!!!"
I was really just looking to shamelessly plug that video I watched a few months back. I think it's interesting to see players behind the helmet. I am shocked that triggered you, though.

You were the only one in here having fun, by the way. Everyone else was talking shop and you made a joke that's been made a million times.

How is your post any better than mine?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.