Thread: Poop Raider is teh ghey
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 07:35 AM   #66
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Also, Nassib is pretty much guaranteed this year anyway. And unlike Michael Sam is good enough to be around for a while. So the raiders weren't going to cut him anyway. Maybe he just came out because he felt like it? Crazy thought.
Yeah, my personal opinion is that people looking for ulterior motives are wasting their time.

The dude finally felt ready to come out and so he did. Possibly the timing of it was tweaked to coincide with Pride month but other than that, I just don't see anything huge he gets (or doesn't get) by doing so.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote