View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 05:35 PM   #106
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
Oh, one more thing, concealed firearms are against the law here, except in very rare cases.
Anyone thats not a felon or mentally ill can get one here. Feel threatened, pull out your gun. Happens all the damn time.

In the last 35 years I've never been in a situation where someone pulled a gun on me, threatened me or the family or tried to rob me. Seems to me its like the old Seinfeld joke....if you are constantly having to get blood out of your clothes, laundry is probably not your biggest problem.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.