Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 08:32 AM   #828
Training Camp Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Again, though, that's not what some are saying here. For what they're giving him and gave up for him, he needs to be wrecking game plans.

He's not doing that.
He might not be wreaking game plans, but he certainly is heavily game planned against.

I havent watched the replay this week, but I suspect it's much like the first 3. Doubles, chips and running away from him. People want to act like the only defense of his play is a bias one, but having watched him closely every week via replay, I simply dont understand anyone who thinks he's playing poorly.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.