View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 12:11 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
To start, I think it'll be a WR this year that really stands out. Also, I think the outcome is highly dependent on team they play for. There's so much WR talent this year, that my bet guess is the whoever we take.

Seriously though, it's be whoever the Chargers take at #5 so probably Harrison. They got rid of all their weapons and are starting over with likely the top WR recruit in a decade. All eyes on them.
Dude, he's not getting passed the Cardinals. Have you looked at their WR room? It's even worse than the Chargers.

Also, don't think you understood the point of the OP with this answer.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote