Thread: Movies and TV Shogun on FX
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 11:23 AM   #10
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I will deficiently watch this. Looks good. Not sure of that main leaders real name but he always plays roles where he is not the lead but I have always liked him in other movies. Believe he was in The Last Samauri and 47 Ronin just to name a couple. Looks like maybe he will be the lead here.
yeah he was in both of those movies. Hiroyuki Sanada is his name. he was the lead in The Twilight Samurai. thats a solid samurai flick.

in Shogun, he plays Toranaga. His historical counterpart is Tokugawa. Cosmo Jarvis is most likely the lead, Blackthorne.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.