View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 09:29 AM   #52
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
absolutely. so many nuances that are just brilliant.

so, I always use a term when I see a cool bike or car and it comes from the scene in Better Off Dead.

"you borrowed $200 to purchase the car, because your girlfriend Beth said it was...1 I believe the term was "tasty". Since then, that "tasty" car has slept in an auto-cocoon"

also the father son talk where he dad is trying to get him to date other girls. Dad is reading some sort of "Guide to Teenagers" handbook. uses terms like "Mellow off" (instead of mellow out), and "you're really bringing me over man" (instead of bringing me down)
One of the Cosell brothers was the villain in Karate Kid 2 and Cusack's boss at the fast food place was Porky. And let's not forget Booger sniffing snow and pondering what the street value of the mountain was.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli