View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 08:38 AM   #51
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
The three things that stand out as continuing to tickle me over the years.

The aardvark coat [and the neighbor with another aardvark coat in particular].
The Cosell brothers
The way the kids in class hang on the teacher's every word and are bummed out when the bell rings.

absolutely. so many nuances that are just brilliant.

so, I always use a term when I see a cool bike or car and it comes from the scene in Better Off Dead.

"you borrowed $200 to purchase the car, because your girlfriend Beth said it was...1 I believe the term was "tasty". Since then, that "tasty" car has slept in an auto-cocoon"

also the father son talk where he dad is trying to get him to date other girls. Dad is reading some sort of "Guide to Teenagers" handbook. uses terms like "Mellow off" (instead of mellow out), and "you're really bringing me over man" (instead of bringing me down)
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.