View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 09:44 AM   #149
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
It don't help much. But thanks. I'm so depressed. I'm not going to do any of that but get drunk. Which doesn't help but get more depressed.
Be careful with that. Last year my GF of 8 years decided she wanted to end things, I coped by getting drunk every night to feel better. Mornings got worse and worse, 4 months later I was being checked into rehab and pretty much on suicide watch.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about