View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:55 AM   #145
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Trade back at that point if that’s how it fell (I know y’all aren’t doing trades). Bradbury is a terrific pick I just hate it
Nah, I'd still stay put. Nobody is ever willing to give up what I'd require to leave the 1st. I put a disproportionate amount of value on the 5th year option, especially the cheap ones at the back of the 1st (and especially when you'll have that option in a year AFTER the new CBA when player value could have absolutely exploded).

There is one contingency that I'll speak to when it's gone that could put a bit of a wrinkle in this draft. I suspect I won't have to wait long to unveil it, but it's one that MIGHT be able to get me that extra 2nd that I'd demand in order to move out. If I could make that trade down for this team's 2nd, next year's 2nd and a 4th this season, I might do it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.