View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:39 AM   #138
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Not the guy that staylor26 and I had discussed but I could see it happening and I think I’m good with it.
I'll give you my Spags pick when it goes off the board. I almost went that route anyway and fully expected to last night. Had Marco made his pick and not left the possibility of me getting sniped out there, I might've spent another 10 minutes and changed my mind again.

I'll give my my other offensive pick as well when he goes. That one would've been even harder to defend but doable.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.