View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 03:30 PM   #184
Mammoth penis

I don't know if you followed my original thread years ago but as bad as it hurts please believe me it does get better. I went through a horrible depression, let her play with me because I loved her so much and was convinced that losing her would also mean losing my kids somehow.

But here I am almost 7 years later with full custody and only having to be away from my kids for 75% of their summer vacation. I'm not going to lie and say it was easy but once I finally got my head together and stopped believing we could work it out I was much better off.

And the icing on the cake was finding out that the guy she left me for did the same thing to her, and the next guy she married she's cheated on him with at least three people including both of their next-door neighbors. Once a cheater, always a cheater and be glad you only have one child together instead of three.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.