View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 12:56 PM   #81
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
On that note, NFL Network is my baseline choice for background noise on the TV, and I'm pointedly going to avoid that channel for the next two weeks. I don't want to hear anything about Tom Brady and whoever else is in that team's jersey. I'm just sick and tired of the same story year after year after year.

I wouldn't be against watching the pro bowl, but that's a really low priority so I'll probably skip it too, just because they'll probably talk about Tom Brady and other guys in his jersey.
Yup, I'm just waiting for Spring Training, working, and focusing on shoring-up plans for Cozumel and 4-5 dives a day.

I know the NFL i more than willing to lose the KC market in favor of the Boston market, and they won't "lose" it, it'll just be impacted by a bit of a percentage point, but there's nothing I can do about people not willing to send a message to the league by boycotting anything Pats.

Might run over to the east side of the state and dive a mine to avoid anything NFL on 2/3/2019..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.