View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 01:47 PM   #3916
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woogieman View Post
I'm as big a Veach defender as anyone, but in general, hate trading draft capital...this year is an exception, as the roster is young, talented and has very few openings. Go get your guy, but I think it's silly to dismiss the fact the Chiefs have selected Noah Grey, Trey Smith, Pops, Jaylen Watson, Nazeeh Johnson, Mike Danna etc in the 5th and after. I'm glad BV got his guys, but fans that want more darts aren't fools
The counter to that is the draft class is changing. Supposedly not as many quality underclassmen declaring because of money in CFL. Thinner talent pool and very diluted late rounds.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote