Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 03:34 PM   #430
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I guess we shouldn't think too hard about this stuff.
I think that's true for most entertainment. Since I stopped reading reviews or watching easter egg videos or just generally trying to think too hard about anything in entertainment, I've found that I enjoy almost everything more. Although the stuff that's REALLY good still stands out from the noise (I just finished The Mandalorian for the third time...).

It also helps to completely not care about politics. I can enjoy right-leaning stuff. I can enjoy left-leaning stuff. Apathy is a great cure for being offended. Don't need to agree or disagree with the creators or the writers or the network or anybody; I can just watch for pure entertainment value. And if it somehow still hits a point that annoys me for whatever reason, well, I can just turn it off.

Last edited by keg in kc; 03-27-2020 at 03:40 PM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote