View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 07:20 AM   #37576
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Kansas had 850 cases yesterday. That's not a real high number nationally but we have a small population. I thought it had to be a mistake but JoCo lists 175 new cases yesterday. JoCo first broke 50 cases on 6/24 with 53. Hopefully yesterday was a bit of an outlier on the high side but we're not headed in a good direction.

I was feeling pretty good about things for a month or so. Some good vaccine news would be nice. I saw China approved the use of CanSino's Ad5 vaccine for it's military personnel. I think it's supposed to start phase 3 trials in Canada over the summer.
The other day they said they were monitoring 10 hot spots in JoCo, all care facilities. I do know there was a bar\restaurant place where a cook tested positive well over a week ago.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.