View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 08:13 PM   #2000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Maybe I am crazy, but I think he is faster now than he was in college. He looks faster compared to NFL guys than he did in his college tape compared to college players that must have been slower than the NFL guys he is facing these days. So if my eyes are not lying, maybe this guy is more like a 4.1 speed instead of 4.2 speed these days?
The worlds fastest sprinter Christain Coleman runs a 4.12 40, yes Hill is fast by he's not on that level. I can see a 4.28ish at anytime however.

He holds the WR in the 60 at 6.34. he is the current World Champion at 100m.

While Hill was in the NCAA he could have been in the Olympic 200m mix he was that fast. He is talking about a come back.

While a JC the only cat who could beat him was Canadian Andre DeGrasse who is the third ranked sprinter in the world right now.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 03-01-2020 at 08:48 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote