View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 03:36 PM   #225
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
I'll say this - and it ISN'T a conspiracy. The NFL is allowing a 4.5 BILLION dollar stadium to be built in a market that is notorious for NOT supporting NFL teams.

Last night (in case you weren't watching) was called "Marketing 101" with the "Poor pity Kalifornia" routine in order to build up a fan base that will (hopefully) last through construction. In my opinion, there was little chance that the Chiefs were going to leave there winners. Play that game on a Neutral field or in KC and it's lights out.

It WAS, however, one of the finer games I have ever had the pleasure of watching and I was actually "tired" after the game. Lots of highs and lots of lows.

Here is the bottom line: We have one of the finest QBs in the league. That kid is the real deal and will be for years to come.
I was emotionally and physically exhausted as well. Walking around in a daze trying to find the Metro stop. Imagine how the players must have felt?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.