View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 02:31 PM   #211
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I watched the game, but not as intensely close as many of you, I'm sure. So, were there any calls that went in the favor of KC that should have either not been called or called differently?

I really just have a hard time believing that all the 'bad calls / non calls' were in LA's favor. Refs certainly have issues in every game, every week... but, if you just read the comments here on a weekly basis, there are 31 teams in the league that get favorable calls.
After the first quarter, the refs backed off and called the game pretty evenly. We're just a little upset that there were (if I remember right) 11 penalties called against the Chiefs in the first quarter that directly produced 13 points for Los Angeles. I think nine of those were accepted. That just seems a little over the top, particularly when there were some obvious penalties by the Rams that were not called.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.