Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 01:06 PM   #342
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I dont know why you think people in here said it was good. It was my impression that these "fanboys" in this forum were underwhelmed by the movie. It was okay but nothing special.
The following was literally right above your post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
How was it a bad movie? It's not as good as any of The Dark Knight movies, Winter Soldier, etc. but I'd argue it's at least on par with most of Marvel's movies.

It was an enjoyable movie. This isn't like Batman vs Superman in which there were legitimate issues and had to rely on the director's cut to somewhat make the movie seem coherent.
The movie was lousy. It wasn't enjoyable. It wasn't good. It wasn't on par with most of Marvel's movies. It sucked slightly less than BvS and SS.

It's gonnorhea instead of syphillis.
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.