Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 09:24 PM   #338
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By View Post
I made the mistake of taking the "OMG, it was actually good!" crew in this thread seriously, and I watched the movie.

When it comes to superhero movies, I'll never trust you DC fanboys again. Your taste in them absolutely sucks.
It was entertaining not genre busting. Not sure what people like ou want lol the second half was way better than there fest half of the movie. I’d give it a 7.8/10

Did you ever watch the justice league cartoon series?
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.