Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 10:09 PM   #334
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Hah! Honestly, I just forgot about Suicide Squad and X-Men: Apocalypse but they would definitely go in the "****ed it up" tier.

There were a lot I left out on purpose too like the Blades, the Hulks, Superman Returns, etc. They just didn't seem to fit with the rest.

Its pretty fluid the closer you get to the top and bottom of each tier. I could easily field the argument that Logan and Deadpool deserve tier 1 status, for example, since they're at the top of tier 2.

Like I said, I could field the argument. I just thought Deadpool in particular suffered from a weak antagonist and some shitty CGI (Colossus).
GOTG and Deadpool are the top of the food superhero food chain regardless of what you think. It's like science is true regardless whether you believe it or not.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.