Thread: Movies and TV Justice League (2017)
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 09:36 PM   #332
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I will do some of mine but it won't be as complete as yours and I am not doing the different lettering because I am lazy...

1st Tier

Civil War
Deadpool
Iron Man
GotG
Ragnarok
Logan

All the Nolan Batmans fall into 1 or 2 but I haven't seen them in a long time so I would need to watch them again to properly judge. I would guess 2/3 in Tier 1 possibly all 3 though.

2nd Tier

Spiderman
Spiderman 2
Spiderman Homecoming
Ant Man
Avengers 1

A lot of the X-men movies would probably fall into Tier 3 for me but maybe one or two in Tier 2. Once again would need to re-watch several of them to classify them properly.

3rd Tier

Avengers 2
GotG 2
Cap 1
Wonder Woman
Man of Steel
Dr. Strange
Both the F4 movies (not the most recent shit one)
The Amazing Spiderman

4th Tier
First two Thor's
IM 2
IM 3
Green Lantern
B vs S (Theatrical release... would bump to 3rd tier for extended cut)
Justice League (could very well get bumped to 3rd or 2nd if they release the extended cut)

**** this shit
Suicide Squad
Piece of shit F4 remake
Good list.

I bet everyone in this thread would agree that the newest Fantastic 4 remake is the absolute worst superhero movie of this generation.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.