Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 09:57 PM   #1852
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
A guy in the 3 gun i did last weekend had the backstrap fall off of his while firing. Weird. Im not a glock hater by any means, they are great reliable guns. I just dont enjoy handling them.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
He must not have put the retention pin back in. I can't imagine it falling out.

Especially after shooting this, I really like the feel of it. Unlike my older 22, the bottom of the trigger guard doesn't dig into the top of my middle finger. They clearly did something to the grip angle. Or perhaps the compacts have always been better than the full sized models - I don't think I'd ever fired a 19 until today.

I'm still going to have some work done on it - getting a TTI connector kit and trigger job, and even though it doesn't bother me at the moment, I'll still have my gunsmith trim down the trigger guard some. He'll throat and polish the barrel and polish some of the other internals as well. I always get that done.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.