Thread: Movies and TV Glass
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 09:13 PM   #26
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I quit watching his shit after Signs, a movie that features a farmer who sleeps in, never works, and doesn't own a gun, pitted against aliens who are also unarmed, dumb enough to be trapped in pantries, and despite water being poisonous to them, are trying to invade a planet mostly covered in water, where it rains.
I've had to learn to change how I describe flicks now. In the past I'd say "yeah, It was a good movie."

Now I see there's a big difference between "I really enjoyed it" and "It's a good movie."

I just don't think "good movies" have glaring plot holes, huge inconsistencies, and obvious oversights. I can understand a continuity error here or there but...eh.

And I haven't gone to see it yet but have watched 3 or 4 reviews where people bring up that Bruce Willis clearly doesn't seem to give a shit. That he's basically phoning it in.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.