View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 02:07 PM   #97
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I use the same "song and dance" every year. I call right before they start charging for ST and ask them when my contract is up. Normal CSRs can't tell you that information, so they transfer me to the people who can. Then they go into their deal of "is there a reason you want to know when your contract is up?". I tell them that I can't afford ST because of "insert reason here" and that the only reason I'm with DTV is because of ST. I tell them that Comcast has been coming through our neighborhood recently offering really cheap deals. Depending on the CSR that I get.....they'll either go straight to the best offer or they'll start haggling to see what I can afford. The past couple of years I've gotten it for free. Shit....one year I got it for free AND they gave me a one time $250 bill credit.
Yeah, its definitely an art getting all the good free shit!
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.