Thread: Misc Sleep apnea
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 11:32 AM   #185
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatorhog View Post
Its all good now.
They set me up with a Phillips Dreamstation. Not sure how it stacks up to the ResMed, the ResMed is the one I seem to see more people talking about having. I can't complain about what I have though, it seems to do the job well.
the Resmed models mentioned are the workhorses. They get the job done without a bunch of useless bells and whistles that run the cost up. They have been around for awhile. When you do a search you’ll find lots of praise for those models.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.