View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 02:28 PM   #655
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Ragland needs to be in every play to stop Henry. Honestly I’d roll with Wilson Ragland and DoD. Hitchens will get out matches this game
Hitchens will play. He's the QB of the defense; he gets them lined up. When Hitchens doesn't play, our defense doesn't line up well. Or more times than not, they line up screwed up when Hitchens isn't on the field. Whatever. You get what I'm trying to say.

But I agree that Ragland needs to be in the game a lot. Until we get up two or three scores.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote