View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 07:05 PM   #232
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I always thought Model 3 was suppose to be a compact. Maybe i'm wrong?
Yeah. Compared to a Model S it's WAAAY smaller. My Model S is huge, so huge that that is the only drawback I can think of with the car. It barely fits in my garage and is somewhat hard to park in parking spots because of it's width. The Model 3 has got to be smaller than a BMW 3-series. (I've owned a BMW 3-series and sat in a Model 3) Not quite compact, note quite luxury compact, I would imagine.

The Model 3 is supposed to be more profitable than both the Model X and Model S, it's where Tesla may be able to make lots of money and provide an efficient vehicle for the everyday man.

While I can't talk for the Model 3, the Model S is the safest sedan on the market. An argument can be made it doesn't have the safest crash ratings (while they are still high) but when you combine that with autonomous safety features the car is very safe. Model S's with Auto Pilot have been shown to be 3-4 times safer than Model S's without Auto Pilot.

I imagine there will be some bugs with the first year or two Model 3's. Just like there was with Model S in the beginning. This is not be be unexpected when making a brand new car company and a brand new model of car.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.