View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Everybody ready for this wild ass prediction?

Here it goes.

The Minnesota Timberwolves will make the playoffs this year.

I know, I know. But I've been watching Kevin Love and Beasley play together. Derrick Williams is really doing a fantastic job as well. Adelman will give these guys something they haven't had in the years under Rambis- coaching. QUALITY coaching. I think that's what they really really needed, and they'll get it.
I don't think it is that wild. I watched the Timberwolves game in preseason and with Rubio and the 2 big men they are going to be a tough out. I definitely think they will be in the playoffs
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.