View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 10:41 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Casting an A-list celebrity like Rosario Dawson makes even more sense in this light. I trust Filoni, but if they **** up her character it will probably be the end of my fandom for SW properties.
I have an extremely difficult time believing that Dave Filoni would mess anything up. He's spent well more than a decade working on Star Wars and the results have been fantastic, IMO.

Having recently watched every episode of The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels, it's easy to see his growth as a storyteller. While TCW was a great series, Rebels was just phenomenal in my opinion because he wasn't afraid to make the difficult decisions regarding his creations.

Spoiler!

He's also grown as a director, which was done organically, first with George Lucas by his side on The Clone Wars and for the past few years, with Jon Favreau by his side while directing Live Action Star Wars for the first time.

He's going to be more than fine.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.