Thread: Video Games God of War
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 07:37 AM   #21
Plays to win the game!

I got side tracked which is easy to do. As the game goes along there are lots of nooks and crannies that you can complete side quests in. Then I got four items that allowed me access to a new realm with tiered challenges, so I spent the majority of my time last night in there. I need to get back on track lol but the map is much more open than I would've thought. The amount of detail, not only in art, but story, goes way past the old God of War games. Definitely worth the $60 so far, $48 with Best Buy Gamers Unlocked =)
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.