View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 02:31 PM   #145
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I just don't think that's necessary at all and IMO, it's a luxury the Chiefs can't afford.

I mean, if Alex Smith can throw for 4,000+ yards in 15 games with Hill, Kelce, Hunt, Conley, Wilson, et al, shouldn't Mahomes be expected to throw for at least 4,500+ with the same cast of characters?

I don't want the Chiefs to take a Left Guard in the 2nd or 3rd round but that's a much, much bigger need than a 2nd/3rd TE, IMO.
I think we could buy low on a guy like Virgil Green who is a good blocker, something we desperately need.

I’m fine with going defense heavy, but DL is the one position we have got to fill next month. I don’t expect any drafted DL outside of the top 50 picks to come in and start day 1. They can absolutely be a rotational guy year 1, but the truth of the matter is we are very thin at the position and lack talent. We really need to add some beef up front and get a couple guys who are ready to start week 1.

Ideally I’d like Veach to sign 2 DL next month and draft another in round 3. At this point I’m really liking our options for a safety in rd 2.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.