View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 06:27 PM   #153
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I was only referring to the math; you have more than a 95% chance of surviving the thing even if you catch it. If you're under 40, you have even better odds, something like 98.5% of being just fine. I just used 5% because I've been hearing and reading death rates that are inconsistent; anything from less to 1%, to as much as 6%.

And I'm over 50, and I used to smoke almost a pack-a-day for almost three decades. Reduced down to about a pack a week a couple years ago, but my lungs are damaged, no question. So that one in twenty you're talking about? That's probably me.
Damn I’ll be 60 next month and I’ve smoked a pack and a half forever to say nothing of the many , many left handed ones lol . I reckon I am a dead man if I catch it, good thing is I live in middle of nowhere and have very little contact with people. My wife works in town at the courthouse , hope she doesn’t bring it home. damn thinking about the numbers and I am getting a little freaked out. Hopefully when I wake up in the morning, sober it will get back to not looking so bleak out lol
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.