Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 03:52 PM   #254
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm starting to settle on Kingsley in the 1st with a trade up for a WR in the 2nd, barring a trade up in the 1st or Adonai Mitchell making it to 32.
God damn I'll be furious if we draft Mitchell. I don't know much about how to scout players and don't know shit about running routes, but one thing I am totally against is using a 1st or 2nd round pick on guys that didn't have at least one really productive season. Mitchell's only had 1 decent season and in that season 399/845 yds (47%) came from just 3/14 games. Outside of those 3 games he averaged 40 yards per game.

Also Mahomo is obsessed with him which tells me he's gonna suck.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.