Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 10:14 AM   #125
Veteran

Harrison Ford, 79, 'returns to filming Indiana Jones 5'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...a-Jones-5.html

I re-watched the first three movies over the last few days. A lot more comedy content than I remembered. Most of it worked but I wouldn't complain if it had been dialed back a bit.

Still not a big fan of Temple of Doom. There are just way too many scenes of Willie screaming. As Indy said “The biggest trouble with her is the noise.” The movie would have been a lot better if they had brought Karen Allen back.

I never realized that the guy who plays the huge Nazi mechanic who gets killed by the propeller in Raiders of the Lost Ark had multiple roles in the franchise. He also played the big Sherpa at the beginning of Raiders as well as the Indian dude who gets steamrolled in Temple of Doom, and a Gestapo agent in part 3.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.