View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 01:56 PM   #13924
MVP

Believe it or not, there's a couple guys on tiktok who day trade live regularly. I believe one of them has a subscription based program where he'll send you his prospect list ahead of time, but those deals always felt pretty scamish to me. The lives were interesting though and if you wanted to you could follow his trades move for move all live long.

It's basically the old man equivalent of video game streaming for the nerds or get ready with me makeup sessions for the girls.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote