View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 06:00 PM   #1173
Sometimes it's black and white

I've checked out a fair number covers by First to Eleven.

It is impressive how many different styles they can play. They are good musicians but my complaint is that they generally play the song too much like the original. I get a third of the way through the song, and I'm like, okay, that's nice, but why don't I just go listen to the original.

Although I could see a live show being fun.

Occasionally however, one of their covers does surprise.

I like their cover of I Love Rock 'N Roll better than Joan Jett. It's just a fun dance song without the attitude that Joan Jett brought.

Their cover of You Shook Me All Night Long is also surprisingly good.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote