Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 05:02 PM   #299
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Direct TV NOW is for Roku only.

If you download the channel apps to your Roku, you can sign in using your Direct TV account and stream any channel that you pay for in the selected package.

I only have one DVR but 6 Roku's. It's great for the kids because they have access to everything Disney and Nick without need to record.

Direct TV NOW isn't the Direct TV mobile app.
DirecTV Now is not only Roku.

https://help.directvnow.com/hc/en-us/articles/212447843

I've signed up twice, the second time because they said the resolved the issues with Chrome on Linux.

I don't use Roku. I have an Nvidia SHIELD on my 4K TV, but 90% of my TV viewing is at my desk via laptop and 32" monitor while I'm working.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.