View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 01:13 AM   #1496
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
My favorite thing about Sac, who I really adore as a poster, is that he gets oddly passionate about every ****ing comment he ever makes. Even if it doesn't ****ing matter.

You never see a post by Sac where he's like "I could take it or leave it." Every opinion is scorched earth with him.
Totally. And while people will have problems with this ranking, I was able to justify writing a roast about him because of one thing: content.

That's my thing with these rankings, in case you couldn't tell. He provides burst to football conversation on this forum, even if it's outright dumbassery.

I don't think I laughed harder at this forum since he claimed to have contacted the proper authorities over Bufkin's thing about the guy who stuck his finger up his kid's butt. The back and forth between Sac and those other guys was ****ing hilarious to me. Everybody claimed Sac didn't actually contact people, and he kept going deeper and deeper with it. And every time Saccopoo responded, he increased the graphic disgust of the action by going into more and more detail about what Bufkin claimed the "guy at work" did.

While he IS over ranked, I think some people are just bitching because they don't like him or they disagree with him. We're not talking about a ****tard like OldSchool here. We're talking about Saccopoo, a genuine treasure that you can't find anywhere else but Chiefs Planet.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.