View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 01:01 AM   #1633
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedstooge
What are you an attention seeking whore? Why do you feel it necessary to post on every post and try to look like the king of the jungle. This post has nothing to do with you, yet you want tol stick your nose in it like a little kid who doesn't get a cookie when he wants one. After your posts of trying to get a woman, I would be embarassed to turn around and try to seek attention in every single post that happens on this board. My God grow up.
This has nothing to do with attention. It has everything to do with calling a spade a spade. I direct you to this post:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=1507
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.