Thread: Money Bitcoin Take?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 08:15 PM   #27
Ain't no relax!

Wow.... Bitcoin is kinda going crazy right now.

Quote:
Bitcoin, the digital currency, lost more than $160 (£104) in value on Wednesday, just hours after hitting a record high.

The currency hit a new high of $266 before falling to $105 and then bouncing back to $130. The fall is unlikely to put off speculators. Two months ago, a Bitcoin was worth $20.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...igh-losing-160
I just looked at my Bitcoin balance... I've made several hundred dollars on the value of my Bitcoins.. Sounds like if I would have checked yesterday and cashed some out, I would have had twice as much.. When I bought Bitcoins, I only paid $20 a piece..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.