View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 06:54 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
I'm talking "NOW" all things equal. Based on our "lack" of physicality against the Steelers I say Philly wins "now".

We are not that physical in the trenches my friend and IF we are going far into the playoffs we better find some serious attitude soon.
Pitt is one game out of 6 where they were missing 3 starters on the online and were probably peeking ahead a little to Oakland who they play 4 days later. If they lay an egg Thursday then maybe I start getting concerned. Pitt has had the Chiefs number for a while now. 1 loss to one of the top three teams in the AFC doesn't suddenly negate what they did the first 5 games. It's hard to go undefeated, especially with the gauntlet KC had the first two months.

It was pretty apparent the chiefs didn't bring their A game Sunday and yet they still had a shot in the 4th quarter. Regardless, even with Elliot Dallas is the third best team in their division.
CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CapsLockKey must have mowed badgirl's lawn.