View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 11:15 PM   #5
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I felt so good for him on the game winner. He appeared mortified after the miss. What a way to reciprocate for that!!!

I think we will end up liking this kid.

Even on the kick he missed, it looked like a bullet that barely missed.
all i could think of is, if he were 8 inches shorter, the kick wouldn't have been so elevated and it would have hit the upright. and bounced back in.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.